Tuesday, September 21, 2010

OMG Christchurch earthquake

I can't believe it, it's so amazing, even people knowing - should have expected it with the worms coming up(:  When worm's come up out of the ground, it means an earthquake is going too happen because worms feel it first.
An earthquake!  It's so amazing! Especially knowing no one died but two were badly injured.
 It may take a while to repair the church it destroyed but I think it will be ok.  All the after shocks are finished.
So sad how a boy fell out of a Christchurch building lucky he wasn't injured just a few scratches:)
If an earthquake happened in Auckland, my dog would be barking like mad.  We would have lots of time to gather animals and make ourselves safe!

5 comments:

SPS Superstars said...

It was amazing that no one was killed in the Christchurch Earthquake. The aftershocks are still occurring over a month after the main quake, how upsetting that must be for some people. My sister was there in the week after the quake and was amazed by the destruction in some areas and the normality of others.
Glenys

Barb Dysart said...

Hi Courtney,
I like the name of your blog "coffee crazy". A fun sounding name. I didn't know that worms came up to the surface before an earth quake. Thanks for the info.
Keep up the writing.
Mrs D

7teen Crew said...

Wow that earthquake was huge!
I mean 7.1 wow!

Hannah

7teen Crew said...

So sad :(

Its amazing I was just there a while before the main quake happened!
I'm so happy my holiday finished before it happened!
Oh and by the way GREAT JOB!



Lisa

7teen Crew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.