Monday, November 8, 2010

BANG!BOOM!CRASH!

"Aaahhhh" I screamed as the fire works shot up through the sky it was such an amazing event although it scared the life out of me.
On Sunday me my family and my nan went to the Henderson fireworks show at the Trust Stadium, I saw most of my friends, there names are Leija, Abby & Holly my nan gave me and Holly some money to go play on the rides she said I had to be back before the fireworks.
It began to get dark so I decided it would be A good idea to go back and as soon as I sat down and started to talk Boom!!! The first fireworks shot through the sky and definitely scared my nan and me we almost jumped out of our seats.
There were fireworks of all different shapes and sizes and some were green,gold,purple and so much more as the fireworks started to slow down and finally stopped every one started to moan and just then they all rushed to the door it was a horror show to get out.

No comments: