Monday, November 15, 2010

First Sleepover At Leijas!!!:"

"Hey" I said sarcastically  "I've never been to your house wouldn't it be cool if we came to your house for a sleepover he he."
"OK""I'll ask my mum" explained leija.
We got ready to go me and Lisa we drove there and I think "yes finally I'm going to Leija's house"
We got there and plopped all our stuff just out of the door way, me sort of nervous at first but just then we ran up stairs and chose some movies made some videos of us dancing and having some effects on the screen
which was so funny. 
we talked played on wii I made an account, first we played table tennis which was my favourite and then some games and then some quite boring other ones that aren't worth talking about.
We ordered dinner ate, and of corse cause were girls we gossiped alot but just about funny things.
A long time later we sat down  to watch the most scaryest movies of all time and leija was so cruel (just a funny ecspresion) to make us stay up and watch it, when we did not want to.
I was so sure it was going to give me a nightmare but luckly enough when we got ready and lay down to bed we all fell asleep in peace after we jumped around a little bit of corse because were so active I wish it could happen again.

No comments: